Tuesday 9 October 2012

NOTD - Black Mamba Samba

My last post showcased my first indie polish over a black base but thanks to the lovely black glitter I spotted I thought I would also use it over a white base!

The base of the polish is a sheer black so it changed the white to grey


You can see the beautiful smattering of matte black glitter here, never had a polish with matte glitter and can see why Jen from http://www.thepolishaholic.com/ loves it! Its unique and allows the holo particles to take centre stage!


I struggled to photograph the holo particles as the sun was sooo in and out (this is the UK afterall!) 


Ooh blurry really brings out the multi colouredness!


As you didn't see on this polish over black, this contains large matte black hex glitter, this did taco on two nails, but not enough to bother me and two coats of topcoat stopped it being annoying to touch!


I am really excited by this polish and hope to get my hands on some other Cool Waves polishes as indie brands are notoriously hard to get hold of! I was so in love with this polish that I promptly went on http://shop.llarowe.com/main.sc and placed a large order of polish that is so hard to get here!

Have you tried indie/franken polishes yet?

4 comments:

  1. At first they look like dragonfruit. I like the design especially when you added the gem there. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't add any gems, this is all in one polish!

      Delete